LAB GRUPPEN C 10:8X
C SERIES C 10:8X
The C 10:8X is an eight-channel amplifier that delivers 8 × 125 W* at 4 ohms, 8 ohms, 16 ohms or 70 Vrms; 250 W at 100 Vrms is available in bridge mode.
The C 10:8X is one of four C…X models in the C Series, each uniquely suited for a range of installed applications with relatively lower power output requirements. C…X models share most features of the original (higher power) C Series models, and they share the same compact, lightweight 2U chassis. However, the C…X models are offered in both four- and eight-channel versions, offering even greater channel density and installation flexibility. Also, because the unique benefits of Class TD® are more applicable at higher power levels, the C…X models employ a cost-efficient proprietary Class D output design. Other features unique to C…X models include a universal power supply, selectable 35 Hz high-pass filter, and built-in GPIO control facilities.
This amplifier is uniquely capable of adapting to a wide variety of demanding load conditions. Each channel has an individually configurable Voltage Peak Limiter (VPL™), which allows the output to be optimized for any loudspeaker load – whether a single large subwoofer or a series of small 70 V loudspeakers (100 V in bridge mode). VPL works in combination with adjustable input gain (adjustable in 4-channel blocks) to achieve maximum headroom regardless of input levels or output impedances. Additionally a 35 Hz high pass filter may be inserted in each 4-channel section.
Every C Series amplifier is ready for the NomadLink® network right out of the box. With NomadLink, key amplifier parameters are displayed via DeviceControl software, and remote control of channel mutes and power on/off is under network control.
GPIO facilities – provided exclusively on C…X models – allow access to key amplifier functions such as power on/off and fault reporting.
* Maximum continuous output power, all 8 channels driven, VPL set at 100 V and Gain set at 32 dB.
Ďalšie informácie / LAB GRUPPEN C 10:8X
- 1,000 Watt, 8-channel amplifier with up to 125 Watts output per channel and NomadLink network for monitoring and control
- Selectable gain plus scalable Voltage Peak Limiter (VPL) and bridge-mode operation allow custom configuration for any application
- 8 x 125 Watts into 4 -16 Ohms low impedance or 70 V constant voltage
- Proven and reliable Class-D output stage delivers sonic purity and efficiency
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) and switch mode power supply reduces running costs and minimizes environmental impact
- Intuitive DeviceControl software monitors and controls key functions via the NomadLink network
- Comprehensive protection scheme including current, voltage, DC, temperature, short circuit and open load warnings
- Fixed 35 Hz high pass filter, switchable per channel for sub sonic speaker protection
- 8 x balanced analog audio inputs on 3-pin Phoenix* connectors
- 8 x barrier strip 2-pole screw terminal output connectors
- Removable dust filter grille for increased air circulation
- Compact and durable 2U rackmount chassis saves space in install applications
- GPIO connectors with power control and indication for 3rd party system integration
- Universal power supply served through an IEC mains connector
- Designed and engineered in Sweden