A New Wave.
Pioneer's GM-ME400X4 is a Marine grade Class-D digital amplifier specifically designed for the marine environment, including features such as special painting, protective covers for the side panels and RCA terminal covers.
To prevent circuit shutdown, Pioneer's GM-ME400X4 digital amplifier circuit includes a "Protection Control System" senses its internal temperature and automatically moderates input level accordingly. This design enhances the flexibility to connect multiple subwoofers to a system.
For extra flexibility, easy installation is guaranteed thank to "Automatic Signal Sensing and Turn-On", which automatically detects an input signal and turns the amplifier on and off when connected via the speaker line input.
Variable High Pass Filters (HPF) and Low Pass Filter (LPF) means you can adjust the audio frequency more according to the speaker, subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences.
The GM-ME400X4 has a sleek design thanks to its white cosmetics and hairline top plate enhancing the high quality sense of design and a total of 800W.
Ďalšie informácie / Pioneer GM-ME400X4
|Car amplifier type||4 kanálový, Marine|
|Frekvenčný rozsah||10 - 35.000 Hz|
|Skreslenie||< 0.05 %|
|Amplifier features||S/N pomer > 95 dB|
- Speaker line input sensor - connect your existing OEM unit without the hassle of add-on adapters
- Variable LPF - adjust your low-pass filter frequency for greater audio system flexibility
- Variable HPF - adjust your high-pass filter frequency for greater audio system flexibility
- Multi-block Terminal - smoothly connect up to 4 subs for high-power audio output
- D-class - enjoy first class sound and powerful volume on a versatile system at half the size of other units